I empower DIY site owners who are serious about learning what it takes to make money with a fast, secure site that gets found, read, and acted upon.
I also train webmasters and designers on the techie side of site security and performance.
Through education, training, tutorials, consults, and tech site services, I help you:
- cut through the noise in no-nonsense, non-geek speak that you can understand.
- stay ahead of the curve on major site changes so you can do them in a calm way.
- avoid expensive site pitfalls.
- run a clean, fast, secure site that you can maintain yourself.
Hi, I’m MaAnna – it’s a southern name, pronounced May Anna, like JoAnna.
Testing and teaching and making things easy for others to understand and do is what I enjoy doing, every day.
I am service-oriented through to my bones and I enjoy long-term relationships with my clients.
The mainstay of my business comes directly from client referrals who also share my helpful content with their blogger buddies, like my weekly Tips Tuesday posts, which is a must-read for every successful DIY site owner now.
Who I Serve
I help two kinds of folks:
- DIY WordPress site owners – primarily craft/lifestyle/foodie bloggers
- Webmasters – primarily designers and those who maintain sites for their clients
My clients and webmasters make more money!
That’s the bottom line for you and me both.
Helping you become a successful, confident site owner is my #1 goal!
It’s a Partnership
I help DIY site owners who’ve been at this for a while and who have come through the haze some ninja marketing guru brainwashed you into believing – that you didn’t need to know anything about running a site to have one.
Maybe that used to be true, but it certainly isn’t anymore.
You want to be more hands on, but you’re boggled by all the tech stuff.
You just need someone to:
- explain things in plain English
- stay ahead of site changes and prepare info for you about it
- be a calm voice of reason when changes hit, so you don’t panic or go over the cliff with the herd
- get you past self-taught syndrome and show you how to actually use your site to the max and make it sing
- help you get your site found, read, and acted upon so you make money
- handle the deep techie stuff that would scare you to death to touch
Like I said, this is a partnership between you and me.
I do my part, and you have to do yours too.
In fact, I can’t help you if you don’t.
- Consistently deliver accurate, non-geek speak site info you actually need.
- Frequently offer interactive livestreams to deliver timely site news and tips with Q&A.
- Provide vetted resources, like plugin reviews and tutorials.
- Provide training courses, like my DIY SEO course, to help you lay a solid SEO foundation.
- Provide 1-on-1 training to get your site launched or revamped via my Scratch to Published classes or via consults and project management.
- Provide site audits which is a major DIY site owner education all by itself.
- Provide full HTTPS conversion, no plugins or hosting trickery.
- Provide site services for the tech stuff.
- My site audit and HTTPS conversion clients are on special email lists so I can keep you updated of critical changes, and provide tutorials so you can DIY them on your own. No need to keep hiring someone.
- My site audit clients, DIY SEO course members, and Webmasters also enjoy being in the rich villages of our exclusive Facebook groups (each is a separate, focused group). Need a quick question answered, or want to know the best plugin for a task? We’ve got you covered! And you’ll get a reply from educated and experienced site owners, SEOs, webmasters, plus from me.
- Read my blog posts and newsletters so you stay ahead of the curve and out of panic.
None of us have time to waste. I only publish the site success info you need.
- You can’t afford to miss a single Tips Tuesday.
It comes as a post, podcast, and livestream. THIS is the weekly site info that keeps you WAY ahead of the curve and means more money in your pocket and less stress out of your life.
- Be willing to learn!! You don’t have to be a tech, but you do have to be willing to poke around areas of your site, given helpful guidance and tutorials.
Designers – do you need to learn the in-demand site tech skills that separate you from the pack, and help you get gigs with savvy site owners?
Or, do you need a way to learn about the backside of the hosting account and stuff that scared you silly to goof with, like databases and root files?
Or, need to stay WAY ahead of the curve with what’s coming next so you can prepare your clients for the changes?
I’ve got you covered!
See the extensive training courses on:
- Setting up a site securely from scratch
- Working with reseller accounts (WHM)
- Making sites fast (this will improve the way you design too)
- Full HTTPS conversion – no plugins or trickery
My Level 6 Webmasters enjoy super perks, including our exclusive Facebook group.
That thing is a gold mine!!! We have all kinds of experts in various niches and we all help each other every day. (We also hire each other.)
I help you keep up and make it as fast and easy as possible to add these site services to your roster.
Who I Don’t Serve
I don’t work with hands off site owners who:
- don’t invest in their education enough to make informed site decisions.
- want to just dump stuff on a tech.
- are too busy to take 15 minutes to scan Tips Tuesday and then expect a free, private email answer to questions/topics already covered on the blog.
- skirt paying for monthly site maintenance, yet don’t keep up with their site, or industry changes, and then expect on-demand support.
I also don’t work with webmasters who are:
- not willing to at least Google something and/or test stuff first before asking other site pros to take time out of their billable hours to help address an issue or give a recommendation.
- not willing to take the time for new tutorials as site maintenance duties evolve. Security, performance, HTTPS, and more are in flux every day. I dramatically shorten your learning curve, but you have to do your part to consume the info, too.
If you’re willing to learn, and try, I can empower you to do it yourself with confidence. You’ll make, and save, more money and time.
Let’s Do This!
Are you ready to have a site success partner who is going to help you make more money and ease your stress?
You’ve come to the right place!!
I’m the site geek buddy you’ve been needing all along.
Let’s work together and meet your online goals.
It’s more affordable than you think!!