HTTPS site conversion news and info is rolling out at a blistering speed! Most of it is confusing, misleading, or downright bad advice for both site owners, designers, and webmasters alike.
Plus, I’m already seeing changes at hosts that actually put your http site at risk.
Learning about all this stuff is no longer something you can put off.
But it seems too techie and daunting, right?
Get the Non Geek Speak Version of What’s Up
I’m running two, free webinars to help you get up to speed quickly.
The first webinar is for site owners.
The second webinar is for designers and webmasters.
You can register for both, if you like too!!
Upon subscribing you will also instantly receive
The Ultimate HTTPS Pre Conversion Checklist
It will help you collect all the info for site elements and accounts that may be affected prior to doing the conversion.
For Site Owners
Non Geek HTTPS Site Conversion Chat for Site Owners
Saturday, Jan 21 at 2pm ET / 11am PT
Join me for a free, fun, non-geek-speak chat on what’s up with converting your site to HTTPS and about SSL certificates.
I’m going to make it easy for you to cut through the confusing, misleading, and downright bad info floating around about it too.
You’ll hear everyday language and analogies that will help you instantly relate to the concepts.
You’ll come away:
- fully understanding what the heck is going on
- with a checklist to make your own conversion plan
- knowing how to properly vet how the conversion is done
We’ll have an open Q&A so you can ask questions too!
HTTPS and SSL for Designers
Monday, Jan 23 at 1pm ET / 10am PT
This is THE most in-demand skill for designers in 2017.
Get up to speed with what it takes to properly convert a site to HTTPS.
- all of the site elements and 3rd party accounts that can be affected
- why not to use a plugin
- why some conversion methods spit out your whole RSS feed again
- the two legs the encrypted data takes from host to CDN to browser
- the truth about using CloudFlare with SSL
- when and why to use free or paid certificates
Anyone who sets up or caretakes sites for a living cannot afford to miss this free webinar.
See you at the webinars!