This week I’m celebrating all of the great fans who “Like” the BlogAid page on Facebook. There are enough now to get what’s known as a vanity URL for the page. Unfortunately, blogaid is already in use by an annual fundraising event in North Carolina. So, I’m inviting all of my readers to put on their creative caps and play a Name the Page game.
You can leave your suggestions here in the comments section below, or on the BlogAid Facebook page. (And, if you haven’t done so already, be sure to Like the page while you’re there!)
Following are the week’s posts and tips to help make your site better.
Blog posts this week include:
- Focus Your Message with the Right Colors for Your Website
- What SEO is and Why You Need It
- The 3 Parts of RSS Feeds You Need to Know
Blog and Tech Tips this week include:
- Limited Google Places Verifications Options for New Businesses
- Google’s Thoughts on Link Building Through Comment Spamming
- 5 ways to get more from online video
- How to optimize your blog for Google
- The proper post length and column width ratio
- How to feature your book on your LinkedIn profile
- LinkedIn Launches Tool to Visualize Your Business Network
See them all on Blog and Tech Tips Feb 8
Find BlogAid online!