The goal of SEO is to rank high enough on Google to get more traffic to your site.
There are 3 phases to SEO to help accomplish that.
Unfortunately, too many site owners start with Phase 3, which involves ranking tactics, and they wonder why their hard work isn’t paying off.
Learn more about all 3 phases of technical SEO, on page SEO, and inbound SEO and why you MUST do the first two yourself.
Plus, when/how/why to hire an SEO agency and how not to get ripped off.
Join me for this free webinar March 22 at 7pm ET
What You’ll Learn
Phase 1 – Technical SEO
This is where your SEO begins. Unfortunately, it’s the last thing most site owners check.
You’ll see why to ensure:
- Crawl bots are not blocked from critical site areas
- There are no crawl errors
- Google can find the SEO candy it craves
Phase 2 – On Page SEO
Keyword stuffing went out of use in 2013.
Yet, ranking for a single keyword or phrase is what most site owners think of when it comes to on-page SEO.
- Why getting a green dot could hurt your SEO
- Why semantic search has changed everything
- Where else to SEO your content
- Hidden code search bots index
- The role your theme plays in SEO
Phase 3 – Inbound SEO
This is the most coveted phase, and the one most site owners try to start with.
The more inbound links your site has, the more important Google thinks it is.
- Why authoritative content trumps all
- Post ranking vs site ranking
- SEO and social platforms like Pinterest and Twitter
- What black-hat SEO is and why it works
- What SEO agencies do
- How to avoid getting ripped off and your long term SEO harmed
See you at the webinar!