Thank you for joining me and Ronnie Bincer for this webinar to Fix Your Google Accounts.
- How to map your current Google Account setup.
- Scenarios of common connections between multiple Accounts.
- Ways to transfer data from one Account to another.
- Perks of making G+ the hub of your online connections.
- How to make the most of all that G+ offers.
Download this free report with info on
how to map your Google Accounts and
all links shown in the webinar for
transferring data from one account to another.
The webinar has been split into 6 videos that are about :15 minutes each. Also see the Connected Accounts Maps below for screenshots.
Part 1 Intro and Account Connection Basics
[S3VIDEO file=’googleaccountwebinar/Google_Accounts_Webinar_052913_Part_1.mp4′ bgimage=’https://blogaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/google-accounts-webinar-052913-part-1.png’]
Part 2 Map Google and G+ Connections
[S3VIDEO file=’googleaccountwebinar/Google_Accounts_Webinar_052913_Part_2.mp4′ bgimage=’https://blogaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/google-accounts-webinar-052913-part-2.png’]
Part 3 Map Google Webmaster Tools and YouTube Connections
[S3VIDEO file=’googleaccountwebinar/Google_Accounts_Webinar_052913_Part_3.mp4′ bgimage=’https://blogaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/google-accounts-webinar-052913-part-3.png’]
Part 4 Email Accounts and Connection Scenarios
[S3VIDEO file=’googleaccountwebinar/Google_Accounts_Webinar_052913_Part_4.mp4′ bgimage=’https://blogaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/google-accounts-webinar-052913-part-4.png’]
Part 5 Ways to Fix Your Accounts and Q & A
[S3VIDEO file=’googleaccountwebinar/Google_Accounts_Webinar_052913_Part_5.mp4′ bgimage=’https://blogaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/google-accounts-webinar-052913-part-5.png’]
Part 6 More Ways to Fix Your Accounts and Q & A
[S3VIDEO file=’googleaccountwebinar/Google_Accounts_Webinar_052913_Part_6.mp4′ bgimage=’https://blogaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/google-accounts-webinar-052913-part-6.png’]
Ronnie Bincer, known as the Hangout Helper, is a coach and master trainer. He helps others harness technology and apply it to their own industries. Following his lead, thousands of people worldwide are mastering the use and power of social media, video, broadcast communications, and discoverability online.
Helpful posts from Ronnie
- New Google Plus Hangouts; Video calls, messages, setup & basics
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaKuDnIJIBo (Part 1 of 2)
- New Google+ Hangouts on Air (HOA) account setup and tutorial
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHWDOxDYY0 (Part 2 of 2)
- Great Video helps you Understand the New Hangouts
- A New Way to Post a Hangout Video Call (HVC) – step by step guide for setting up inviting Hangout Video Calls
- Starting Hangouts on Air with the New Google Plus
MaAnna is a geek who can still speak in plain English and helps small businesses and solopreneurs be successful and profitable through comprehensive site consultation and training including WordPress, SEO, content and conversion analysis.
Subscribe to BlogAid News and Blog Posts
Helpful posts from MaAnna
- You Must Get on G Plus Now
- Where to Use Your 3 G+ Profile Links
- AuthorRank Loopholes – Why You Must Close Them
- G Plus Hangout and In Person Video Gear
- USB Microphone Review for G Plus Hangouts
SEO and AuthorRank Live Workshop
Saturday, June 8th, 12:00 EDT
$97 – and includes the full SEO and AuthorRank Video Course
We’ll go through every step of setting up your G+ Personal Profile for authorship and connect it to your website and other online profiles.
High-Persuasion PowerPoint Marketing Secrets
Wednesday, June 19th, 7:00 pm EDT
Special Guest – Ellen Finkelstein
Discover how to use PowerPoint to rivet your audience’s attention. Learn research-based principles that you can easily use to persuade and attract.
Two Gmail Accounts and Two YouTube Accounts
Two Gmail Account, Two YouTube Accounts, and Google Webmaster Tools