How to Backup Your WordPress Site
This eleven-page report is a must have for every site owner. What would you do if you lost your entire site? It happens more than you think. What would it cost to rebuild your entire site from scratch?
Written by MaAnna Stephenson, owner of BlogAid.net,
How to Backup Your WordPress Site covers:
- The three places your site data is stored.
- What must be backed up regularly.
- Where your backup files should be kept.
- 14 plugins, services, and storage options.
- Full descriptions, prices, plus pros and cons of each.
- Advice on backup strategies for your site.
Can you afford not to know the information in this free report? There’s no registration needed and no obligation to do anything to get it.
If you would like to be on the email list to be notified when reports like this, and other helpful info become available, subscribe below and receive another free ebook, What Every Site Owner Should Know.