Performance and Security Matter
Having a site that loads fast is not the only thing that matters.
Having a fast, secure, user-friendly site that makes you money is what you need.
I can help you do that!
- Discover what the real speed drags are on your site and which ones have ROI or need to go.
- Plug all the security holes that are chewing up your hosting resources that should be available for human visitors.
- Get squared away with Google’s Core Web Vitals and address those User Experience issues.
Read This: Sites must be in working condition for the audit.
If you need immediate troubleshooting, contact me about that first.
Audits require cPanel access. Some hosts don’t allow access to all the data we need.
Find the Real Issues
On average I find 26 security holes and performance drains that no plugin or scanner catches. Plus, your site will get checked for plugin conflicts, misconfigured plugins, hosting resource hogs, orphaned files, bloated databases, abandoned sites, Core Web Vitals, and so much more.
Site Audit Plus Perks
An audit is a super education that empowers you to be a confident DIY site owner. Plus, you’ll be invited to join our exclusive Facebook group and member site. Both are full of great folks, rich resources, and quick checks to keep your site humming right along.
Why panic when I know how to DIY my own site!
My new site that was image heavy due to tutorials. Not only was I impressed with how thorough the audit and HTTPS conversion was, I left feeling like I took one of her courses with the knowledge that I gained from it. My husband and I ‘DIY’ most things…..and now that includes my website:) [more]
Consistent effort to go above and beyond
After MaAnna’s website audit my load speed dropped by 65%. She saved me time by pinpointing performance issues and potential security risks I couldn’t figure out on my own. Her audit was thorough and I was able to easily implement her suggestions within a couple of days. [more]
Sam Says it All!
Samuel Partida ~ IllinoisCaseLaw.com
You focus on what you do!
Let BlogAid help you take care of the one-off techie stuff that makes your site run fast and secure.
Plus, a site audit is an amazing education so you can help keep your site fit.
Included in Your Audit
- Backup solution
- File storage
- Brute Force protection
- Security holes
Root Files and Security
- All files and folders
- wp-config including Database, SALT, XML-RPC
- wp-includes – including plugins, themes, caching
- wp-uploads – including plugins, themes, and other files
- Abandoned sites and orphaned files
- Plugins on site list
- Plugins in root list
- Orphaned plugin files
- Plugin conflicts
- Plugin resource drains
Host Resource Usage
- Disk Usage
- CPU *
- Memory *
- I/O Processes *
- Inode Connections *
- * according to host metrics, when available
- Visits by humans and bots
- Bot type (good, bad, ugly)
- Top files hit (attack vectors)
- Health and size
- Post Revision bloat
- Comment bloat
- Plugin bloat and orphans
- Orphaned tables
- Quick plugin configuration check
- Quick Technical SEO check
- Tests for Google Core Web Vitals
(An in-depth SEO check is beyond the scope of the audit)
- 1 blog post – because that will reveal the most issues
- Multiple testers used because each reveals different issues
- Header check for deeper DNS and host server data sent to the browser
- HTTPS setup and security headers, including those Chrome requires now
You’ll receive a 20-30 page report with all audit findings
We’ll have a 2 hour, non geek-speak live chat with screen sharing to go over the report in non-geek speak. You’ll understand exactly what’s happening on your site and will be able to make good decisions about improvements.
Prevention is the key!
It’s a whale of a lot cheaper and less chaotic to do a site audit BEFORE the bots attack or your site is hacked.
Audits are not a substitute for troubleshooting. Audits are to identify security and performance issues. If you suspect that your site has been hacked or has a known issue, we’ll need to get that fixed first. And then do the audit.