Performance and Security Matter!
Feel the need for speed? Not a techie? I can help you with a site audit!
But only IF you are a business-minded blogger
who is hands-on at managing your own website
and you want to stay up-to-date with site changes.
I partner with you so you know how to keep your site fast and secure.
And that’s why my clients stay with BlogAid for life!
They make and save more money!
Find the Real Issues
On average I find 26 security holes and performance drains that no plugin or scanner checks.
When you partner with me to have a site audit, I will find the real issues that are impacting your site such as:
- Security holes that are chewing up hosting resources
- Real speed drags and bottlenecks that slow down your site
- Misconfigured and/or outdated plugins and plugin conflicts
- Orphaned files and bloated databases
- Abandoned websites on your server
- Hosting resource hogs
- Google Core Web Vitals – one of the latest Google metrics for ranking your site
- and so much more!
I’ll prepare an audit report for you, and we’ll have a non-geek-speak live chat and work together to get all of it fixed.
By doing so you can learn exactly how to keep your site fast and secure!
And then you’ll have no trouble running a fast, secure site that gets found, read, and acted upon.
Site Audit Plus Perks
As an added perk, you’ll be invited to join our exclusive Facebook group and member site.
Both are full of great folks, rich resources, and quick checks to keep your site humming right along.
To Schedule Your Audit:
- Your site must be in working condition. That means it’s not a troubleshooting bug hunt.
- Your audit will require cPanel or equivalent access. If you’re not sure that your site has cPanel access, check with your host before requesting your audit.
- You must be willing to participate! It’s a partnership and you must do your non-techie parts, too! And I’ll make that easy for you.
What Happy Site Owners Say About Their Audit
Best investment I made!
Within a month after my audit, I made Mediavine and my ad revenue quadrupled. My site when from no security to secure. My email subscribers have doubled thanks to a better user experience. MaAnna does a fantastic job and educates and guides you throughout the process. [more]
My traffic increased over 100%!
Right after completing my audit with BlogAid, my sessions went from about 1,300 to 2,800 each month. I knew that my site speed and security were important but I had no idea what I needed to do to make those things happen. MaAnna’s knowledge is invaluable! [more]
4 months after my audit concluded, my traffic grew enough for my site to join Mediavine. During the audit, MaAnna cleaned up my speed and security issues. I went from having around 5,000 sessions a month to being eligible to join Mediavine just 4 months later. [more]
Sam Says It All
Need Better Hosting?
Audits can be combined with a migration to save you money.
Checks Included in Your Audit
- Backup solution
- File storage
- Brute Force protection
- Security holes
Root Files and Security
- All files and folders
- wp-config including Database, SALT, XML-RPC
- wp-includes – including plugins, themes, caching
- wp-uploads – including plugins, themes, and other files
- Abandoned sites and orphaned files
- Plugins on site list
- Plugins in root list
- Orphaned plugin files
- Plugin conflicts
- Plugin resource drains
Host Resource Usage
- Disk Usage
- CPU *
- Memory *
- I/O Processes *
- Inode Connections *
- * according to host metrics, when available
- Visits by humans and bots
- Bot type (good, bad, ugly)
- Top files hit (attack vectors)
- Health and size
- Post Revision bloat
- Comment bloat
- Plugin bloat and orphans
- Orphaned tables
- Quick plugin configuration check
- Quick Technical SEO check
- Rich Results test for schema markup
- 1 blog post – because that will reveal the most issues
- Multiple testers used because each reveals different issues
- Header check for deeper DNS and host server data sent to the browser
- HTTPS setup and security headers, including those Chrome now requires
- Tests for Google Core Web Vitals
Why panic when I know how to DIY my own site!My new site that was image heavy due to tutorials. Not only was I impressed with how thorough the audit and HTTPS conversion was, I left feeling like I took one of her courses with the knowledge that I gained from it. My husband and I ‘DIY’ most things…..and now that includes my website:) [more]
How it Works
Prior to the Audit
I create a secure client folder for you to share your site credentials
I do your full audit with deep checks at your host and on your site plus using multiple online testers for desktop and mobile that reveal everything.
You’ll receive the 20-30 page report with all of the audit findings plus screenshots and links to the actual tests.
After the Audit
We’ll have a live chat to go over your audit report in non-geek speak.
You’ll see and understand everything that is going on with your site and what needs fixing.
Most folks hire me to help with the techie parts, but there is always plenty that you can do yourself.
I make a To Do list with who does what, and in what order and we dance in partnership to create a super fast site for you.
Prevention is the key!
It’s a whale of a lot cheaper and less chaotic to do a site audit BEFORE the bots attack or your site is hacked.
Audits are not a substitute for troubleshooting. Audits are to identify security and performance issues. If you suspect that your site has been hacked or has a known issue, we’ll need to get that fixed first. And then do the audit.