DIY SEO Course Info
You can and should do your own SEO!
It’s way easier than you think!
Are You Missing These SEO Perks?
Here’s what I see in site audits all the time.
And I bet you’re in the same boat!
Did You Know…
- There are 14 critical places to do SEO on every page and post you create.
- 90% of site owners miss all 10 site-wide SEO settings.
- 80% of site owners have Google Analytics and Search Console set incorrectly
- Keywords in your posts must be properly formatted for top position in Google Snippets and Voice Search
The True Cost of SEO
You could pay an SEO agency $2000 for the first month of service to lay the proper SEO foundation on your site OR –
You could do it yourself AND learn how to maintain it so that
you continue to build up your ranking!
SEO Changes All the Time!
- Google makes 150 algorithm changes a month.
- SEO plugins update and change every two months.
- Schema markup on your theme and plugins changes yearly.
DIY SEO is Way Easier Than You Think!
Learn by doing!
Get consistent traffic growth!
Build authority on topic with site visitors and Google!
The DIY SEO course:
- Takes the mystery out of SEO
- Helps you lay a solid SEO foundation on your entire site
- Shows you how to connect Google Analytics and Search Console properly
- Tells you what should be in your XML sitemap and how to submit it
- Shows you specific formatting techniques for Voice Search and Featured Snippet
- Helps you make good decisions about what to do with old content
You’re already creating the content.
I’ll show you how to get all the SEO possible from it!
- up-to-date video tutorials
- Live workshops
- Mini Flash Challenges
- A Facebook support group
See all tutorials in the DIY SEO course and workshops
Happy DIY SEO Members
#1 on Google and Voice Search
Using all the services and tools I learned from MaAnna, including a site audit, HTTPS conversion, and DIY SEO course, I found out that one of my recipe posts is in the #1 position in Google Search, first in the recipe carousel on iPhone, and #1 in Google voice search. [more]
Amazon Influencer and #1 on Important Google Keywords!
I run Geek Club Books, a nonprofit that gives the autistic a voice. I’ve been a DIY SEO and Site Audit client for 3 years with impactful results. We have become Google and Amazon authorities and influencers on autism content and show up #1 in searches for relevant keywords. Our creators’ work is being seen and heard!
Take the time to take the classes. They really work!
I just want to give a huge THANK YOU and shout out to MaAnna and all of the classes she offers. I started taking the SEO classes about 6 months ago and with some tweaking of what I was already doing, I am seeing an incline in viewers, no errors showing up in the Search Console, ad income going up, more newsletter signups and higher rankings for some of my posts in Google!!!!! Being persistent, taking the classes and following good knowledgeable people really does pay off.