Empowering site owners, webmasters, and designers every day
through online education and on-site services
Hi, I’m MaAnna — it’s a southern name, pronounced May Anna.
Testing and teaching and making things easy for others to understand and do is what I enjoy doing — every day.
Helping you become a successful, confident site owner is my #1 goal!
Who I Serve
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) WordPress site owners
- Webmasters, designers and those who maintain sites for their clients
Through education, training, tutorials, consults, and tech site services, I help you:
- cut through the noise in no-nonsense, non-geek speak that you can understand
- stay ahead of the curve on major site changes so you can do them in a calm way
- avoid expensive site pitfalls
- run a clean, fast, secure site that you can maintain yourself
My clients and webmasters make more money!
That’s the bottom line for you and me both.
DIY Site Owners
It’s a Partnership
If you want to be more hands on but you’re boggled by all the tech stuff, I’ll help cut through the geek-speak and:
- explain things in plain English
- stay ahead of site changes and prepare info for you about it
- help you understand WordPress best practices
- get you past self-taught syndrome and show you how to actually use your site to the max and make it sing
- handle the deep techie stuff if you don’t want to
I also offer site services that:
- identify and plug security holes
- improve site performance including page load times
- help you get your site found, read, and acted upon so you make money
As your site success partner, I do my part, but you have to do yours, too!
- Consistently deliver accurate, non-geek speak site info you actually need
- Offer frequent interactive live streams to deliver timely site news and tips with Q&A
- vetted resources, like plugin reviews and tutorials
- training courses, like my DIY SEO course, to help you lay a solid SEO foundation
- 1-on-1 training to get your site launched or revamped
- site audit, full HTTPS conversion, technical site services
- private consults and/or project management
- special email lists so you are updated with breaking news, changes and tutorials
- access to a private Facebook group where you can get advice and questions answered
- and much more!
- Read my blog posts and newsletters so you stay ahead of the curve and out of panic.
- Be willing to learn!! You don’t have to be a tech, but you do have to be willing to poke around areas of your site, given helpful guidance and tutorials.
- Do you need to learn the in-demand site tech skills that separate you from the pack and help you get gigs with savvy site owners?
- Do you need a way to learn about the backside of the hosting account like databases and root files?
- Or do you need to stay WAY ahead of the curve with what’s coming next so you can prepare your clients for the changes?
I’ve got you covered!
See the extensive training courses on:
- Setting up a site securely from scratch
- Working with reseller accounts (WHM)
- Making sites fast (this will improve the way you design too)
- Full HTTPS conversion – no plugins or trickery
My Level 6 Webmasters enjoy super perks including our exclusive Facebook group.
That thing is a gold mine!!! We have all kinds of experts in various niches and we all help each other every day. (We also hire each other.)
I help you keep up and make it as fast and easy as possible to add these site services to your roster.
If you’re willing to learn and try, I can empower you to do it yourself with confidence. You’ll make —and save — more money and time.
Let’s Do This!
Are you ready to have a site success partner who is going to help you make more money and ease your stress?
You’ve come to the right place!!
I’m the site geek buddy you’ve been needing all along.
Let’s work together and meet your online goals.
It’s more affordable than you think!!