When I started hosting webinars, I also had to learn PowerPoint. I found it easy and frustrating at the same time. I had graphic layouts in my head that I couldn’t figure out how to make on PowerPoint. Plus, I had to learn how to make a presentation that would be helpful as it stood while leading folks into other programs I offered, some free, some paid.
But, the biggest trick was learning how to keep the whole thing interesting in a way that didn’t have me just reading what was on the slide. After wasting hours trying to figure it all out, I went to Ellen Finkelstein for a one-on-one session. I’m glad I did!
Now Ellen is presenting a free webinar on High-Persuasion PowerPoint Secrets. I’ll be there and I’d like to invite you to join me.
Any time spent with Ellen is well worth it, even in her free webinars. They are jam-packed with info you can put to use right away.
And she doesn’t just talk about it, she shows you.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll see and learn:
- Why you shouldn’t put what you say on your slides – contrary to what you see all the time!
- Why images are much more persuasive than text
- How to use powerful images to persuade your audiences
- The 3 PowerPoint problems that most presentation have and how to easily solve them
- How to tap into your audience’s emotions so they will make the decision to buy, approve, or accept your message
You’ll see great before and after examples that you can use as models. You’ll hear how one marketer used these techniques to increase his conversion rate from 50% to 70%.
Date: Wednesday, August 14th
Time: 11am PT / 2pm ET
I’ll be there too and looking forward to picking up all the tips I can from my go-to PPT person. Ellen is THE best.