Sometimes you just need to have a live conversation with an expert who speaks in plain English and is willing to collaborate with you on your website goals.
That’s when it’s helpful to book a live session.
Emailing back and forth works to a point, but a live session with me cuts cost and saves time in the long run.
- Do you need to make a game plan for a complex project?
- Or do you want a qualified site tech to check your setup?
Let’s have a live session together and get you the help you need.
Let’s face it ~ there are plenty of “experts” out there who charge exorbitant fees at your expense.
They just waste your time and money and make you want to throw your hands up.
I understand completely. It’s hard to know who to trust!
I’ve had hundreds of live sessions with happy clients over the years.
You can check out their endorsements for yourself.
Here are a few examples of the types of live chats I’ve helped clients with:
- You’re ready to make changes, but need a little help figuring out the best order.
- You want to start a site services business and avoid expensive pitfalls.
- You’re curious about membership content creation, delivery, and setup choices.
- You have a game plan, but you want to talk it through.
- You’re ready to take your online business to the next level.
If you’re mostly okay with doing your own site tech but would feel better having someone look over your shoulder, or take you through the process step-by-step, we can do that!
We’ll screenshare and chat live while addressing your specific website issues such as:
- Cloudflare – is your site on Cloudflare, a Content Delivery Network (CDN) that improves performance and security?
- If yes, we’ll double-check settings to ensure you are adequately protected.
- If no, we’ll go through the entire set up together so you’ll know what all the settings do
- PHP Version – it’s critical that your website is running under the latest stable version of PHP, the coding language that drives your website. An out-of-date PHP version makes your site vulnerable to hackers and is slower. We’ll check that version, upgrade if necessary, and test your site to make sure nothing breaks.
- Plugin Audit – have you checked your plugins lately to see which ones are still well supported and up-to-date? If not, I’ll review what you have on your site and make recommendations for replacing obsolete plugins or plugins that are resource hogs and slow down your site.
- Google Analytics – do you have Google Analytics set up properly so that you can track website visitors and bounce rates? You need to know that your traffic counts are accurate because it affects your hosting costs and revenue. (You wouldn’t believe how many folks have the tracking part setup correctly, but not the view settings!!!)
- Google Search Console – Google wants to help you create better SEO, show you search rankings, and find site crawl issues! But first it’s important that all versions of your site properties are verified. I’ll help you with that and I’ll also check that you have submitted your sitemap to the proper canonical. Finally, we’ll integrate Google Search Console with your Google Analytics account for even more powerful reporting services.
- Backups – do you have a secure backup system in place and are your backup sets stored off the server? Are you positive you’re getting all of the files you need, including the ones below WP that contain your HTTPS and security directives? Do you have an adequate number of backups? Have you tested that your backups are complete and working properly? I’ll review what you have in place and/or make recommendations to get this critical piece of your website in place so you can have peace of mind.
Don’t see the service you need listed above?
Contact me and let’s see if I can help with it.
NOTE: I don’t offer an on-demand fix-it service. I empower DIY site owners through education. Your site must be in working order for these 1-off live sessions. And you’ll see exactly what is being done with your site so you’ll know for the future.