Be sure you’re on top of the latest breaking news and site success tips for the week of Sept 11-17
Livestreams this week include:
Why Not to Use the Block All CSP for ads
Follow up with new tips for block all CSP for all sites
This week’s breaking news and tips from BlogAid Today include:
• New Google Chrome Warning for Non HTTPS Sites Hits in Oct
• Hitting trends is the best way to get more traffic and engagement
• Prepping for the eclipse and HTTPS
• SiteGround name change, Recovering Pinterest Counts, HTTPS
• Dreamhost hit in DDoS, WHM cPanel Webinar, HTTPS
• HTTPS, SVG Images, Free SSL
• Fixed HTTPS mixed media for ads – no plugins needed
Latest news on
Yoast and HTTPS
Why not to go the free route with HTTPS
A2 Hosting offers Sucuri services
A new training platform I’m checking out
See what’s coming down the pike for site ownership and designers – WordPress and otherwise.
Also see how to get you and your site way ahead of the curve so you’re not walloped trying make a bunch of changes all at once.
Huge news breaking today that site owners definitely need to know about. Get the skinny in BlogAid Today quick video.
Quick BlogAid Today video on:
My chat with Matt Mullenweb, co-founder of WordPress
New SEO and Webmaster tutorials and workshops underway
HTTPS Site Conversion request form
Today’s post on What Celebrity Homes and Secure Sites Have in Common
See this quick overview of issues I’ve been seeing all week all across the internet. Plus the latest update on the new VaultPress and JetPack bundle. And, something you need to check on your site right now to prevent a new encrypted DDoS attack.