See how Chas quadrupled her site income by investing in her success with an audit and courses, plus how creating videos has helped her build community.
What We’ll Chat About
In this Site Success client interview, Chas Greener of Chas’ Crazy Creations will share with us:
- Why she invested in a site audit shortly after launching her site
- What the process of the audit and fixes were like
- The value of becoming an educated DIY site owner
- Why she jumped into more BlogAid courses for SEO and Gutenberg
- How her site investments have paid for themselves many times over
- What led to her quadrupling her site revenue
- Why in-person videos are so important to her success with the site and building community
About Chas Greener
Chas is the owner of Chas’ Crazy Creations where she creates blog and video content about what she repurposes, upcycles, crafts, organizes, cleans, & hacks.
She loves teaching, learning, inspiring, and building a community. And she offers services and classes for bloggers too.
She’s worked with companies like Plaid Enterprises, Wagner, Dixie Belle Paint, Worx, Rejuvenate, Total Boat, and HomeBNC to name a few. Chas is a regular host on Hometalk TV where her videos get millions of views.